Do you need a fresh daily look? Choose these earrings with peridots and a matching necklace.
Peridots have been used for centuries in jewelry. It is an eye-catching stone with a bright lime green color.
Materials: 24k gold plated 925 silver and peridotsInteresting facts about peridots:
- Peridot is the birthstone of the month of August.
- It’s also the stone given to celebrate the 16th anniversary of marriage.
- Peridots are national gems of Egypt.
- Jewelry historians think that all the emeralds of Cleopatra were, in fact, peridots.
- Peridot has been part of the lava and magma spewed forth from volcanic eruptions.
- Peridots can also be found in meteorites that have fallen to earth.
- Unlike the deep hues of emeralds, peridot gemstones did not darken at night and still shimmered under candlelight.